Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back to the grind


Dave has returned from a ten day trip to Malawi (in Africa). He had a great time there and was able to learn quite a bit. He told me that Africa is quite lovely and he has many interesting stories. While he was gone, I took a trip to Phoenix to visit Shawna. It was good to see her again, and we had fun hanging out. We got to do some girly things that I don't get to do when Dave is around.

Dave is back at work this week. He is enjoying his job tremendously. I am working at a YMCA day camp this summer. We have training this week and next, and then camp begins the last week in June. I am an assistant director, meaning that I get to be involved with the campers as well as with directing the staff! I am very excited and cannot wait to see what this summer holds for me.

No comments: