Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

one last week of freedom

Dave had his birthday on Saturday. I had a camp meeting that morning, but that evening we were able to celebrate by going out to California Pizza Kitchen with Ben and Natalie. We had a relaxing weekend, going to church for the first time in a month since it was the first weekend we were back in town.

I learned that I have passed 2 out of the 3 sections of the CSET, the test that I need to take in order to get my teaching credential! I will be taking the last section on History (World, US and California) and Literature (reading, phonics, etc.) in July.

Dave and I are currently in the process of getting a car. It is quite exciting and provides us a lot to talk about. We are hoping to have a car by the end of this week. Currently, it is between a Honda Fit, a Nissan Sentra, and a Volkswagen Rabbit.

I really begin work on Friday of this week. I will be at camp until the last week in August. It is a full-time job, and will be quite exhausting. I am so excited to be around kids and to also be somewhat in charge of what we do. I feel quite unqualified because I have never had a job like this. It will be a great learning experience for me.

No comments: