Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

French Fry




I know I haven't posted in a while, and I thought I would introduce you to our baby, French Fry. She is a one and a half year-old French Bulldog.

She has a lot of personality and loves people and most people love her!
She also likes to take naps and lay in the warm sun. (sorry if this is sounding like a personals ad!)

Last year for Halloween she was a cheerleader! Her outfit this year is just going to be awesome, so you'll have to come back in November to see what she was.

She is also a trouble maker, and when left alone for too long gets into things that she shouldn't. In this picture, she has torn apart a doggie bed.

I'll leave you with some cute pictures of her. Enjoy! (p.s. the red pillow in this first pillow was made by me!)


No comments: