Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Entryway

This is a project I've been working on for a few days. Remember that huge black bookshelf that is now in the office? Well, when we had someone living with us, it was pushed up against this wall. So, in the last few weeks since I've been re-doing the office, I've now had this space free to decorate. So, here is a picture from our front door looking into the house. My mother-in-law had this table from ikea that she used a while back and then wanted to get rid of. We gladly took if off her hands. The baskets underneath are from ikea as well. The table is now working well as a place we put our keys, and mail. Sorry about the mess in this picture.

Here are some different angles looking at the wall. (and with a clean table!)


Here are some close-ups of the pictures on the wall.


In order to hang these pictures so nicely, I cut newspaper out the same size as the frames. I "hung" the newspaper using a nail. Then, I ripped the newspaper out, leaving only the nail.


Lastly, I'm looking for ideas/inspiration for this last wall. See when you walk in how this wall just is so blank? It sticks out like a sore thumb......

No comments: