Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inspiration

I am a part of a women's Bible study at our church (Baseline Community Church). The lady currently leading it put together a weekly devotional for 2010. There's a short devotional every week with four or five scripture verses to look up. The cool thing about God is that sometimes He wants to speak to you. So, as I read I looked down and saw that the next passage looked interesting (although I was done reading for the devotional that I was doing). So I read it, and found a few verses that have become important to me for the time being.


Do you not say, 'Four more months and then the harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. Even now the reaper draws his wages, even now he harvests the crop for eternal life....I sent you to reap what you have not worked for."
John 4:35-38

I have this verse written down on a 3x5 card and posted in my kitchen. I feel God gently nudging me.... Where is my field to harvest? What am I called to do today? tomorrow? this year? I am praying that I can be used to do what He has called me to do.

No comments: