Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

toe nail polish, Glee and a sneeze

Yesterday Amanda came over (see this post) and Dave watched Little G, giving us time to go to Wimbledon and grab some lunch and hang out (girl time!) and do some shopping. Our shopping was pretty lame, actually. We mostly did grocery shopping, but we did manage to duck into Superdrug to grab some nail polish.

Do you know in this country, they charge anywhere from 3.50 to 6.50 in pounds (so roughly $5-10) for "cheap" nail polish?! Anyways, it was much needed as it is now a balmy 55 degrees outside (for the first time since October) and I can wear my flip flops in the house. Also, I can now reach my toes! Yay! 

Amanda brought up a good point of getting something bright colored so that it would look like spring. That's what we did. So, I am sporting a bright pink nail polish on my toes while wearing flip flops. 
Take that, England!

.  .  .  

One of the things I do in the privacy of my own home is to put on some music and sing along as loudly as I can. I think Little G gets a kick out of it. So today, I was singing along to Glee and I swear it looked like she was trying to sing too. In-between the smiles she was giving me, she was opening her mouth so very wide (not really any sound coming out) and I think she wanted to sing along. Future musician or singer? We'll see!


Another first for Little G - she went 6 hours between feedings last night! I fed her around 9 - a marathon feeding session! She ate for the longest time - much longer than normal. It took her a while to fall asleep. She was too happy, cooing and then pooping and then smiling in her crib. Somewhere between 10:30 and 11 she was finally asleep and she didn't make a sound until a little past 3! So wonderful.... I hope this becomes the new norm for us!

.  .  .  

A sneeze for your enjoyment


3 comments:

khall1026 said...

Such a fun post! Love the sneeze - so cute!!
-mom

sayslisa said...

i love that you caught that sneeze on camera. so sweet.

Kate said...

Good job with the pink nails! Georgia is so cute! AH! I miss you all :(