Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dave!!

My wonderful husband is turning 29 today!

He is a wonderful father, spending lots of time with the baby. He has changed more than his share of diapers and always has time to play with Georgia, feed, or bathe her. She just absolutely adores him, and it is great to see their relationship grow.
He is a great husband. I enjoy having him work from home (most of the time!). It is so great to get to see him all day long, and share our days together. 
He has been an encouragement and support, especially through my pregnancy and our move. The last year has certainly been trying, but I'm so blessed to have him by my side. 

I love you, happy birthday and I hope this next year is just as wonderful as the last.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe how young you guys look in the picture at the beach!
Happy Birthday Dave!!

Kate Wallace said...

I am so glad that Dave has you for a wife Andrea!